PLATINUM POLES DIAMOND PRO 45MM SPINNING & STATIC DANCE POLE - SHORT CEILING HEIGHT VERSION
Our new patented design features larger square upper and lower domes to provide more stability across multilple ceiling beams. This pole is fully removable, height adjustable and spinning. It only takes minutes to put up and take down. You can take it to your pole dancing classes, to your friend's, or just practice or spice up your parties at home!
Do not mistake this pole with inferior copies or fakes or cheaper round poles. This is a heavy duty professional pole, and can be used for full inverted moves. All of our poles feature a lifetime warranty, full back up, and spare parts and extensions available on request
• 45mm Spinning & Static Pole Dancing Pole
• Aircraft grade electroplated chrome tubes, fittings and upper and lower mounting plates.
• Static or spinning on precision bearings, with hidden switches to lock/unlock between spinning and static. The more bearings the better, inferior quality poles on the market only use 3.
• No permanent ceiling fixings required
• Height adjustable, fits ceilings from 1870mm to 3450mm in height (can be increased with extensions)
• High precision joints (almost seamless) for maximum strength, stability and smoothness.
• NEW Silicone damped square base, easy to setup. Double width square pole support dome, spreads the load/pressure evenly on the ceiling.
• NEW wide square design ceiling mount, with clear silicone non marking gasket. Beware cheaper poles with black rubber that will mark your ceiling and fixtures
• Extensions for variable length included
• Max. load weight: 200kg
• Instructions Included.
• 1x Main Pole A (Connect to the base)
• 1x Main Pole B (connect to the Dome)
• 1x Heavy Duty Height Adjuster (with 2 flanges)
• 1x 5" Extension Pole
• 1x 10" Extension Pole
• 1x Height Adjuster Cover
• 1x Upper Square Pole Support Dome
• 1x Square Base
• 1x Set of Tools
• 1x Setup Manual
What makes a Platinum Pole so superior to existing older round dance poles on the market..?
Large Steel Square Steel Domes
Our new steel upper dome is at least over 15cm corner to corner larger than other poles on the market. The advantage of this, this pole is the only pole to be able to cross two separate ceiling joists for maximum stability. All other pole designs can only cross one. In fact, no matter where you place our pole, it will always be supported by one ceiling joist bare minimum. Our steel ceiling dome can support over 200kgs of loading, and features a triple hi precision bearing carrier for smooth operation.
One Piece Cast Base
Our heavy duty pole base is a one piece casting, against competitors two piece bases which can sheer on heavy moves in static mode.
Clear Silicone Gaskets
Both of the dome and the base feature non marking silicone clear gaskets, for maximum grip and non marking.
45mm Pole Shafts & Extension.
All of our poles feature seamless joints, and impeccable plating quality. Once fully assembled you will feel no joins in use, no sharp edges, no imperfections in pole finish.